Made 4 CNC Safedoor SD100
Introducing Safedoor SD100
Safedoor is a unique automatic door system, specially designed for robotic tending of CNC machines. The Safedoor system is also an ideal solution for CNC tending without a robot, improving operator ergonomics.
The system contains actuator(s) and a controller which together enables safe, fast and reliable operation of a CNC machine door.
With adjustable travel speed and built-in force monitoring it is capable of safe operation alongside human operators.
- Easy installation, programming and risk assessment
- Optimized for integration with collaborative robots.
- Fast and silent operation
- Automatic door size adjustment
- Force control, optimized for safe and reliable operation.
- Capable for handing both single- and double door CNC machines
- Flexible mounting brackets for easy integration with different CNC machines
- Included operator panel allowing manual operation of the door and CNC machine.
Your Key Benefits
1 x SD100 Actuator
1 x SD100 Controlle
1 x Operator Panel
1 x SD100 Actuator 1 x SD100 Controller 1 x Operator Panel Mounting Hardware
The system automaticallyadjust the stroke of the actuator to fit the door.
Installation can be done quickly with everything included in the kit, adjustable brackets and smart configuration software. This allows the integrator to move on to other parts of the installation, getting production up and running faster.
3rd party validated safe-stop function. The stopping force and maximum traversal speed can be adjusted during installation, if required by the safety assessment.
Operator safety is crucial in all robotic applications, collaborative robotics is no exception. The weight and speed of a moving CNC door can pose a significant hazard, if the installation is not carefully plannen. The Safedoor SD100s built-in safety features and adjustable spped settings can help mitigate potential hazzards.